The Lodge at Vail Has A New Look
Recent Renovation - Completed November 20, 2014
Since 1962, The Lodge at Vail has been a prime destination for both frequent and new visitors. Combining a perfect location and exemplary service with the famously classic ambiance of an alpine-inspired Vail hotel, The Lodge at Vail, A RockResort prides itself in being the first lodging establishment in Vail. While maintaining its historic charm, The Lodge at Vail constantly strives for ways to enhance the experience and quality of service offered to guests. In 2008, The Lodge at Vail’s International Wing underwent renovations, and this past August through December 2014 our remaining 56 guest rooms were completely renovated.
The renovation included modern interior finishes, furnishings, soft goods, lighting and the installation of air conditioning. Additionally, the resort's corridors, main stairways, and lobby have been completely refreshed. The lobby’s upgrade includes new furnishings, stonework, paint, artwork and lighting designed to maintain the authentic character and cozy ambiance for which the boutique resort is known.
Overview of Recent Revitalizations:
• Summer/Fall 2014 - Complete renovation of 56 Deluxe guest rooms, corridors, main stairways and lobby.
• Winter 2013-14 - Cucina at The Lodge at Vail received a facelift to its bar area. Cucina is famous for its hearty breakfast buffet and après ski by its outdoor fire pit.
• Summer 2013 - The hotel’s popular pool area was renovated, including two large side-by-side, in-ground hot tubs with two gas fireplace; furnishings; stonework, and landscaping; a sound system with the ability to cater music to guests’ needs; heating for year-round access; and a full-service bar and commercial kitchen.
• Winter 2011 - Elway’s Vail opened at The Lodge at Vail. Named for former Denver Bronco quarterback and NFL Hall of Fame Inductee John Elway, Elway’s Vail is the restaurant’s first location outside of Denver and the third location in the collection.
• Summer/Fall 2008 - International Wing luxury guest rooms, ballroom and a completely new RockResorts Spa and fitness center.
Lobby and Front Desk
Deluxe double queen guest room